Monthly Movie Meeting
The St. Charles Experience
Monthly Movie Blog
The Monthly Movie Meeting is on Thursday, December 12, 2013
Charlestowne 18 - Classic Cinemas 3740 East Main Street St. Charles, IL
Doors open at 8:15 am – Meeting begins at 9:00 am
A Special Holiday Program performed by the “Haines Middle School Concert Choir.”
Membership is NOT required to attend, so please bring a friend along and enjoy the morning with us, a donut, coffee, and the chance to be one of our several door prize winners! This is a FREE Movie Meeting.
We will be offering 3 current films this month!
- Rated: PG-13
- Runtime: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Genre: Comedy
- Cast: Vince Vaughn, Chris Pratt, Cobie Smulders, Jack Reynor, Glenn Fleshler
Hunger Games: Catching Fire:
- Rated: PG-13
- Runtime: 2 hours 26 minutes
- Genre: Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- Cast: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson
Out of the Furnace:
- Rated: R
- Runtime: 1 hour 56 minutes
- Genre: Drama/Suspense/Thriller
- Cast: Christian Bale, Woody Harrelson, Casey Affleck, Forest Whitaker, Willem Dafoe
The Experience: 50 and better services
We know that you deserve more than a simple lifestyle advantage, you deserve The Experience at St. Charles Bank & Trust™. The Experience is your key to a better way of life.
The Experience is a service of St. Charles Bank & Trust™ for customer's age "50 years and better" who maintain specific accounts at the bank. Membership includes banking advantages along with social and entertainment opportunities. Free, at-cost or discounted trips, seminars and publications are also part of membership benefits.
- Monthly movie meetings - first run features with coffee and doughnuts
- Free or at cost travel opportunities, social activities, day trips, seminars and/or informal get-togethers for members
- Informative newsletter from The Experience
- Exclusive email updates
- To become a member, you must be age 50 or better.
- Open and maintain an Experience Checking or Savings Account (Accounts require a minimum deposit of $100 to open)
- Maintain a total balance relationship of:
$2,500.00 for individual membership*
$4,000.00 for joint membership*
- *Can include any other deposit account(s)
The Experience Director:
Contact Kimberly Knes to learn even more about The Experience Club
at (847) 888-7979 or firstname.lastname@example.org