Monthly Movie Meeting
Platinum Adventures Club
Monthly Movie Blog
The Monthly Movie Meeting is on Thursday, October 13, 2016
Charlestowne 18 - Classic Cinemas 3740 East Main Street St. Charles, IL
Doors open at 8:15 am – Meeting begins at 9:00 am
Our featured presentation is Fire Safety reminders from the St. Charles Fire Department.
Membership is NOT required to attend, so please bring a friend along and enjoy the morning with us, a donut and coffee! The cost is $3.00 per person for Members and $5.00 per person for Non-Members.
We will be offering 4 current films this month!
- Rated: PG-13
- Runtime 1 hour 47 minutes
- Genre: Drama
- Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Kate Hudson, Kurt Russel
The Magnificent Seven:
- Rated: PG-13
- Runtime: 2 hours 13 minutes
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Cast: Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Ethan Hawke
The Girl on the Train:
- Rated: R
- Runtime: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Genre: Suspense/Thriller
- Cast: Emily Blunt, Rebecca Ferguson, Haley Bennett
Queen of Katwe:
- Rated: PG
- Runtime: 2 hours 4 minutes
- Genre: Drama/Sport
- Cast: Lupita Nyong’o, David Oyelowo, Madina Nalwanga
Platinum Adventures Club: 50 and better services
We know that you deserve more than a simple lifestyle advantage, you deserve the Platinum Adventures Club at St. Charles Bank & Trust™. Platinum Adventures Club is your key to a better way of life.
Platinum Adventures Club is a service of St. Charles Bank & Trust™ for customer's age "50 years and better" who maintain specific accounts at the bank. Membership includes banking advantages along with social and entertainment opportunities. Free, at-cost or discounted trips, seminars and publications are also part of membership benefits.
- Monthly movie meetings - first run features with coffee and doughnuts
- Free or at cost travel opportunities, social activities, day trips, seminars and/or informal get-togethers for members
- Informative newsletter from the Platinum Adventures Club
- Exclusive email updates
- To become a member, you must be age 50 or better with a customer relationship.
- See a personal banker for more details.
Click here to download the latest newsletter!
Platinum Adventures Club Director:
Contact Kimberly Knes to learn even more about the Platinum Adventures Club at (847) 888-7979 or email@example.com.