Monthly Movie Meeting
The St. Charles Experience
Monthly Movie Blog
The Monthly Movie Meeting is on Thursday, January 8, 2015
Charlestowne 18 - Classic Cinemas 3740 East Main Street St. Charles, IL
Doors open at 8:15 am – Meeting begins at 9:00 am
Our featured presentation will be from: Mayor Raymond Rogina of St. Charles and Mayor Burns of Geneva; they will provide insight about what is happening within their cities.
Membership is NOT required to attend, so please bring a friend along and enjoy the morning with us, a donut and coffee! The cost is $3.00 per person for Members and $5.00 per person for Non-Members.
We will be offering 4 current films this month!
- Rated: PG-13
- Runtime: 2 hours 17 minutes
- Genre: Drama/War
- Cast: Jack O’Connell, Garrett Hedlund, Domhnall Gleeson, Finn Wittrock
Into the Woods:
- Rated: PG
- Runtime: 2 hours 4 minutes
- Genre: Music/Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- Cast: Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, James Corden, Anna Kendrick, Chris Pine Johnny Depp
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb:
- Rated: PG
- Runtime: 1 hour 37 minutes
- Genre: Comedy/Family
- Cast: Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Steve Coogan, Ricky Gervais
The Imitation Game:
- Rated: PG-13
- Runtime: 1 hour 54 minutes
- Genre: Drama
- Cast: Benedict Cumberbatch, Keira Knightley, Charles Dance
The Experience: 50 and better services
We know that you deserve more than a simple lifestyle advantage, you deserve The Experience at St. Charles Bank & Trust™. The Experience is your key to a better way of life.
The Experience is a service of St. Charles Bank & Trust™ for customer's age "50 years and better" who maintain specific accounts at the bank. Membership includes banking advantages along with social and entertainment opportunities. Free, at-cost or discounted trips, seminars and publications are also part of membership benefits.
- Monthly movie meetings - first run features with coffee and doughnuts
- Free or at cost travel opportunities, social activities, day trips, seminars and/or informal get-togethers for members
- Informative newsletter from The Experience
- Exclusive email updates
- To become a member, you must be age 50 or better.
- Open and maintain an Experience Checking or Savings Account (Accounts require a minimum deposit of $100 to open)
- Maintain a total balance relationship of:
$2,500.00 for individual membership*
$4,000.00 for joint membership*
- *Can include any other deposit account(s)
The Experience Director:
Contact Kimberly Knes to learn even more about The Experience Club
at (847) 888-7979 or email@example.com