Family is extremely important to us. When you choose to raise your family in our community, we will be there for you now and for years to come. We’ll sit down with you and determine the goals you have for your family and help you put a plan in place to reach those goals. Whether it’s saving for your children’s’ education or saving towards retirement, we’ll be there for you. Check out some of the programs we have in place to help you and your family.
Junior Savers Club Account™
Our Junior Savers Club Account™ teaches children and young adults ages 18 and under the rewards of saving while making banking FUN! This account is interest bearing and may be opened with any initial deposit.
In addition to learning one of life's most valuable lessons, Junior Savers will receive:
- A personalized savings book
- Extra savings to be sure your account grows
- Junior Savers Accounts receive a higher rate of interest than do adults
- All regular account service charges are waived for Junior Savers
- A special Junior Savers Club Bank to inspire daily at-home saving
- Our exclusive "Treats Dollar" gift certificate each time the account balance exceeds its previous high balance by $25. Certificates may be redeemed at local participating merchants.
- And lots of other great goodies and fun activities for Junior Savers. You'll be sent frequent invites to fun Junior Savers Club events and contests.
Teaching kids how to save. It's all part of our commitment to bring traditional community banking back to the community.
Total Access Checking
This account has free1 ATM transactions! The minimum to open is $100 with no minimum balance required. Benefits include:
- Free On-Line Banking & Bill Pay
- A line of credit for overdraft protection (subject to credit approval)
- No minimum balance fees
- Free first order of specialty checks
- An ATM/Debit Card with no annual fee
1 The bank does not charge its customers a monthly card usage fee. There’s no transaction charge at any ATM in the Money Pass or Sum surcharge - free networks. Other banks outside the network may impose ATM surcharges at their machines. Surcharge fees assessed by owners of other ATMs outside the network will be reimbursed. Reimbursement does not include the 1% International Service fee charged by MasterCard for certain foreign transactions conducted outside the continental United States.
Certificates of Deposit
Fixed Rate Certificates of Deposit
We regularly offer a wide range of fixed-rate certificates of deposit, including the following terms
| || |
From time to time we offer special fixed rate certificates of deposits with higher minimum balances for other monthly terms. Check out our CD Rates for current rates and specials.