Our FDIC-insured Savings Accounts are variable-rate interest-bearing accounts. Please select a product below for more information.
We know that you deserve more than a simple lifestyle advantage, you deserve The Experience at St. Charles Bank & Trust™. The Experience is your key to a better way of life.
- To become a member you must have attained the age of 50 and better.
- Members are required to maintain The Experience savings account with a minimum deposit required to open account of $100, encompassing the benefits of worldwide ATM/Debit/Membership card. This checking account along with Elgin State Bank checking, IRA, money market and/or Certificates of Deposit must have a combined minimum balance of $2,500 for individual membership of $4,000 for joint membership.
Junior Savers Club Account™
Our Junior Savers Club Account™ teaches children and young adults ages 18 and under the rewards of saving while making banking FUN! This account is interest bearing and may be opened with any initial deposit.
In addition to learning one of life's most valuable lessons, Junior Savers will receive:
- A personalized savings book
- Extra savings to be sure your account grows
- Junior Savers Accounts receive a higher rate of interest than do adults
- All regular account service charges are waived for Junior Savers
- A special Junior Savers Club Bank to inspire daily at-home saving
- Our exclusive "Treats Dollar" gift certificate each time the account balance exceeds its previous high balance by $25. Certificates may be redeemed at local participating merchants.
- And lots of other great goodies and fun activities for Junior Savers. You'll be sent frequent invites to fun Junior Savers Club events and contests.
Teaching kids how to save. It's all part of our commitment to bring traditional community banking back to the community.
Statement Savings Account
Statement Savings Account
This account offers security and savings. Variable rate is compounded and paid quarterly. The minimum to open is $100 and the minimum daily balance of $100 is required or a $3.00 quarterly fee will be imposed.. Account can be combined with your monthly checking statement or mailed quarterly.
Transfers from a Statement Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer are limited to six per month with no transfers by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties.
An excessive transaction fee of $10.00 will be charged for each transaction in excess of the above mentioned limitations.
A closing fee of $10.00 will be charged if account is closed within six months of opening.
Fox Investors Money Market Account
Our Money Market Account combines liquidity and convenience in a tiered variable-rate, interest-bearing account with limited check-writing privileges.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum Daily Balance of $2,500.00 to avoid the $10.00 fee to avoid a monthly service fee
- Unlimited deposits and up to six preauthorized debits at no charge
- Unlimited withdrawals when made in person or by ATM, mail or messenger at the bank
- FREE On-line Banking and Telebank
It's Easy To Open This Account
Fill out and submit this application form or come see one of our friendly personal bankers.