What is Mortgage PreFlight?
Thinking of buying a home but anxious about your credit scores?
Mortgage PreFlight is the most safe and secure method to pre-authorize access to your credit data for the processing of a mortgage application. Mortgage PreFlight gives you control over who has access to your confidential data and is the recommended first step when searching for the best mortgage loan and terms. Preflight also provides you valuable insight into information that will be critical throughout the mortgage. Mortgage Preflight provides,
- A secure method for you and your lender to comply with various State and Federal laws requiring the demonstration of permissible purpose and your specific authorization prior to accessing your personal credit data.
- Precise ID authentication provides an additional level of protection against identity theft.
- FACTA Mandated disclosures containing all three FICO™ scores - The same scores that will be utilized by your lender in the mortgage process.
- A Credit Radar powered "check-list" of items your mortgage professional will be reviewing in the lending process. Your customized analysis will identify potential issues that might need to be addressed and possibly discover opportunities (often otherwise hidden) that can possibly result in better loan terms and lower costs.
- A real-time, direct and secure conduit with your mortgage professional. Within seconds, your data is in the hands of your lender allowing for an immediate review, response and processing.
Residential Mortgage loans are provided by Wintrust Mortgage. Wintrust Mortgage is a division of Barrington Bank and Trust Company N.A, NMLS # 449042, an affiliate of St. Charles Bank & Trust™.